sadie is such a wonderful baby she hardly ever cries unless:
we are washing her hair - she does not like being cold
she is trying to poop - which she does plenty of we go through about 20 or more diapers a day
she wants to be cuddled
or
she is hungry - she eats about every two hours for about an hour so bec usually gets an hour of sleep at a time.....though she has gotten better and is sleeping now about two or three hours at a time just so happens its always during the day
we got ourselves a night owl!
frankie is doing well with the sadie she is very interested in all the gadgets that rock, vibrate, or make music, and has opted to spend most of her time outside eating birds rather than deal with us.
aside from that we are all doing well
adjusting to our life happily and realizing it takes three to four hours to get out of the house to do anything!
keep checking for pictures we shall update pictures as time allows...
until later
http://www.bristolarts.com/sadie/main.php
love bec, aaron & sadie
3 comments:
she's so beautiful! I'd like to hear the birth story... how long, etc. etc.
This is what I call a beautiful baby.She changes from day to day and I see different ones in her in different pictures. wish I could be there with you all. Becky I hope you are feeling better and getting some rest. Aaron I am proud proud proud of you.This little girl is so lucky to have 2 wonderful parents that love her so much. Keep up the good work and let us hear from you. Love Aunt Cyndie
Okay, this is a serious Aaron face coming through. Isn't fun to see all the people you love come through your children in addition to things all their own? I am glad that you have this truly magical time together. The Beatles pictures were smashing! Love to all- your ohana in Hawaii
Post a Comment