Hi! Sadie was born 06-16-2007 at 12:15 am. She was 8 lbs. 9 oz and 19 3/4" long. As you can see she is a deep thinker, very happy little girl who hardly ever cries. However she does eat for an hour every 2 hours and in between she runs through diapers!!! Becky and I are very happy, we are taking time off from work for most of the summer and getting no sleep while we get to know our little girl. more pictures to follow shortly, until then, check out some pictures, http://www.bristolarts.com/sadie/main.php
We will write more soon as time allows. love to all!!!
Aaron Becky Sadie and Frankie
3 comments:
Congratulations Uncle Aaron and Aunt Becky! Sadie is soooooooo cute! I can't wait to see my new cousin in person and teach her how to do a backflip on the trampoline ( after she learns to walk of course). Love - Darcey
Hey Aaron and Becky! I've been waiting for the pic!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
I wish you many hours of joy just watching her! Enjoy your time off!
C-ya
Courtney
Well the two of you did it. What a beautiful addition to our family. Aaron I see you alot in this baby and Becky I see you in her too. of course you all looked alike when you were babies. Picture # 1662 look just like Melodye did the day she was born. Sadie has a McNair mouth just like mine and grandpa's. Most of all she looks like herself and I'm sure she will grow up to be a very special person. I wish I could be there to hold her and spoil her just alittle while she is this small. Becky you did a wonderful job. Aaron you did too! Both of you look proud and happy. I hope all is going well and you all are enjoying your time off getting to know your little doll baby. Give her a hugs and kisses from me and I hope to meet her soon. Love you all, Aunt Cyndie P.S. Nannie thinks she is soooooo!!!! beautiful and sweet. She loves you all too!
Post a Comment