she squeals with delight and she squeals when she wants something
right now her favorite toy is her stuffed rat
yes sadie has a stuffed toy rat that she loves to eat
actually she loves sticking everything into her mouth!
she has also started laughing out loud
the following movie is all about the giggling corn queen!
sadie has taken her first music and movement class
sadie was the youngest musician but loved singing and dancing with mimi!
nothing else is really going on
mom is back to work full time which is sad for all of us
we are getting ready for halloween which is our favorite holiday
still not sure what sadie will be for halloween
either a ladybug or a pumpkin
what do you all think?
we have eight pumpkins, a strobe light, some skeletons, tomb stones and we will be making some scarecrows!
this will be the best halloween ever!
remember we
no new house projects the next thing on the list is getting ready for winter
which means:
installing an interior door, building radiator covers (because some one will be crawling very very soon) and insulating the ceiling in the basement and putting in dry wall
should keep us busy and out of trouble!
until next time enjoy the pictures
sadie is rolling every which way now and is always surprised when she does roll over!
3 comments:
I think every baby must be a pumpkin for their 1st Halloween!
Well I need to stop buying cute clothes for this kid and save the money and just come flying back up there in a few weeks.I spent 1/2 of a plane ticket today, but I sure found some darling clothes, not that Sadie will wear them since she loves to be , well lets just say free.I did find some socks that were to die for and maybe if her piggy's get cold enough she will let you put them on her. I hope she will wear mitten because I found some that are sooooo! cute. I think Sadie should just be a naked pumpkin just put paint her orange and put her carrot hat on her and let her go. Well take care and I'll talk to you all soon. Love you all!!! Miss you too! Aunt Cyndie
We vote pumpkin too! How cute she will be! Actually, just put a cape and diaper on her and she can go as the super baby! she already is. We love you. Have a happy spookie ookie day! Love mel and kids
Post a Comment