2007-09-27

week 13 & 14 - corn queen thrives!

the little ohio baby thrives
she loves taking long walks at the metro parks
every week our little family takes a nice walk in the woods
we wear sadie in her front pack so she can see the trees
she loves talking to the trees
it is possible we might have a little horticulturist!
she has started laughing out load but only when you do something really really silly!
she also has sucked on an apple, and green bean
her favorite is still corn!
only two more weeks until mom goes back to work full time
don't think either sadie or mom are happy about this but work means paycheck
paycheck means toys!!!!
sadie is really into things that light up and music!
her favorite right now is listening to mimi and aunt cyndie sing!
so we will have to get a recording of them singing cattle songs together.
well that is it for right now
i leave you with a little movie...
on certain days mommy has to get her homework done so she reads out load to sadie about libraries and such
sadie finds this oh so boring so usually talks and squeals through the entire reading
enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I sure do miss the corn queen. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun!!!!! What a wonderful vacation. Seeing my sister (The MiMi of Sadie) and Paul( the tea pot to Sadie) and my nephew (the now sweet daddy of Sadie) and my niece (the adoring mother of Sadie)do you see a trend here? If not all things now revolve around Sadie. And of course my wonderful, sweet, darling, beautiful, smart, talented, just perfect GREAT niece,The Queen of everything SADIE!! I think I will have to make another trip real soon. You all take care and I will get the pictures, all 200 and something, to you on a CD soon. Love You All! Aunt Cyndie