2009-04-27

warm days and night

it has finally happened
naked baby season!
we have had two days in the high 80's which has been wonderful and refreshing
no more coats, long underwear, sweaters, scarves...you get the picture
okay so i know you don't want to read the weather report but you are wondering how is the crazy house of diapers doing?
MADNESS
no actually everything is going well just felt like being a little dramatic
meow meow is running around chasing after sadie which just starts the laughing
silas is busy talking about things not sure exactly what he is talking about but he does love the song etsy bitsy spider
we had a wonderful trip to ithaca
ate lots of tofu and ran around in the sunshine
sadie and i got up early one morning and took a walk in the woods
sadie loves to pet moss "i like" "soft"
we also meet a bunch of baby lambs from a near by farm, ate at moosewood resturaunt were she became slathered in buttered noodles thus becoming "butter head"
which is also the name of rusty and aaron's new psychedelic rock band
this is my first week back at work full time so far all is going well
enough chit chat for now
enjoy the pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aloha!- Petting moss is my favorite thing and I showed Sadie on one of our walks. I told her "I like moss, because it's so soft." I cannot beleive she remembered that, it has been a while! Miss you all! Love- Rhea

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I love the pictures of Sadie talking to Rusty at the table, and Silas with MeowMeow are wonderful. Take good care and hope to see you all again soon. I'm waiting on warmer weather. Love and kisses to all of you Aunt Cyndie