this is a good time to be.......
we celebrated bumpa's b-day by going to a model train show
and sadie laughed, kicked and tried to grab the trains as they went by
bumpa is hoping to re-create the santa fe rail line (the link is not of bumpa playing
want to keep this short and sweet
we are counting down the weeks to our friend holly's date of delivery
april 2 little "r" is due and we are so so excited!!!!!!
enjoy the pictures
sadie can stand on her own for about two minutes
enjoy the days it is warming up here in cleveland and i can see little bits of green peeping through the snow
its almost here......
2 comments:
I hope the countdown is short!
I'll swear this baby gets sweetier and prettier every day. I would love to spend a few day playing with her. And as you know warmer weather is coming and I feel the north calling me. I wish nannie could see this baby. What a joy maker this one is. Hope you all have a great Easter and Sadies box should arrive at mimis on Monday. Love to all Aunt Cyndie
Post a Comment