some more pictures.......because they can say a thousand words
finished bookshelf
bec caught napping in the sunshine on the porch swing
a typical day with bec lounging on the sofa reading graphic novels trying to stay awake in order to go to sleep
changing table and dresser waiting for knobs but ready to go!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That dresser/changing table is super cute! We did something similar for Darcey. You are planning to put a railing around that,right? Also they sell changing table pads the size of dresser top for babies comfort. I'm sure that you already thought of both, but you only mentioned knobs making it complete and being the worrier that I am.....aren't you glad that I live in Hawaii? Love to all- Mel
1 comment:
That dresser/changing table is super cute! We did something similar for Darcey. You are planning to put a railing around that,right? Also they sell changing table pads the size of dresser top for babies comfort. I'm sure that you already thought of both, but you only mentioned knobs making it complete and being the worrier that I am.....aren't you glad that I live in Hawaii? Love to all- Mel
Post a Comment