2007-01-15

Week 20

well we got a live one!
she is a kicker. aaron loves to zerbert my belly and get her kickin' he finds this very very fun, becky on the other hand likes it when her insides are not being used as a punching bag, the scary thing is she is still super tiny, remember 8 oz. so when she becomes 7 lbs what than?
we have been thinkin' of names:
new names on our list:
Ivy : Twyla : Sadie : Sweet Pea
what have we been up to..........
here's the run down:
still working on the house we are ready to rip out the dining room floor (long story
but lets just say our house was owned by a biker gang called the "animals" in the 70's) , the nursery is almost empty and some of the walls are starting to get patched which is good thing here's some pictures, we did get new windows so we are on our way!

how will this room look like a nursery in several months?
no fears.....aaron and becky have become masters at doing a lot with very little and this room is going to have a mural that would make Michelangelo blush.
the idea is bright and happy, we are going to paint grass in a celery green (bright green) and a bright blue sky,


on one wall will be a large leafy oak tree with primary color birds sitting in the tree and flying about the entire room, red, yellow, orange birds! the ceiling will be a darker color blue with gold and silver leaf stars over lapping clouds and a big bright yellow sun.
it will be a fun room and we will take pictures as it slowly becomes a room and not a mess.
that is all we have to report for now stay tuned......as more adventures are soon to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like you two are getting with the program on the nursery. Wish I was there to help you. I bought some really wonderful baby clothes that I found on sale and you know how well I can sniff out terrific bargains. I got you all some really sweet stuff and i also found a smow suit that is to die for. I will be just the right size for next winter. I like the name lena. Aaron, Lena was great grandmother Walkers last name. I don't remember her but your mom does. She was Mackeys mom. Also Sweet Pea was the name of papa's lover when he was in the Philippines. We had a letter that she wrote to papa's mother and dad when pop was in the war. Lord only knows where it is since daddy is gone. Mother hated Sweet Pea.(lol) I bought Beckey a really cool toy and I'm sure the baby will love it too. I will get it in the mail soon. And I have decided that your baby needs some of my baby doll collection so I am going through them and I am going to give her some to start her off collecting dolls. They have been packed away for a long time and someone needs to enjoy them. Who better than your little doll? Got to run . Love you both! Aunt Cyndie